Gilbert and I are going on a 3 day cruise for our 6th wedding anniversary. We leave on Friday. My parents were so kind to fly down to take care of the kids. This will be the first time I have ever left my kids. I hope that Grandma Boo and Papa Lou survive while we are gone and the kids don't give them a hard time.
On Monday we started telling Kaden that Grandma Boo and Papa Lou are coming to play with her this week. She was smart enough to figure out on her own that they were coming in an airplane. She keeps saying how excited she is!


2 comments:
yay! if i had time to call i would totally know this! oh i know you've needed this! I hope you and Gilbert can relax and enjoy.
yay! if i had time to call i would totally know this! oh i know you've needed this! I hope you and Gilbert can relax and enjoy.
Post a Comment