Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

WW Update

I don't know if anyone reads this but I will continue to post to keep myself accountable. I have been sticking with Weight Watchers but I have not seen the results as fast as I wanted. I lost a good amount the first couple of weeks but then I was loosing 1 pound or 1/2 a pound a week. I was getting discouraged because I wanted to see at least 2 pounds a week coming off. Last week I missed my weigh in. This week I went and had lost 5 pounds and finally got over the 10 pound mark. I have now lost a total of 13.5 pounds. I can feel it in my clothes too. I needed this to keep me going. I still have not gotten my workouts in and hope to start that soon.

4 comments:

Niki said...

Wow, Hadley! 13.5 pounds? That is AWESOME!! Keep up the good work! :)

Rachel said...

That's great Hadley! I hope you keep posting. It is encouraging to read someone elses progress!

Jason and Kathleen said...

I hope that motivated you! ...and think of your obstacles in the past two weeks....home alone with two sick kids! I know you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!