We are alive! We have had a crazy month and I will make a long post to catch up later today hopefully. In the mean time we have moved and are trying to settle in. We have finished the nursery! Below are some pictures of Kaden Maryse's room.
It is adorable. I am glad to see you are settling in, we are still doing so. It seems like a never ending process. I can't believe you less than a month to go...do you need anything?
I am glad to see you are back. I was just about to comment on your blog that you can't be leaving us hanging for so long.
I really like the nursery. The bedding is so adorable. I can't wait to see pictures of her in there. Please keep us updated on how you are progressing. :)
3 comments:
It is adorable. I am glad to see you are settling in, we are still doing so. It seems like a never ending process. I can't believe you less than a month to go...do you need anything?
I am glad to see you are back. I was just about to comment on your blog that you can't be leaving us hanging for so long.
I really like the nursery. The bedding is so adorable. I can't wait to see pictures of her in there. Please keep us updated on how you are progressing. :)
so cute! i like the bedding too! not too pink....but colorful. How is Gilberts mom? Not much longer.
Post a Comment