Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 25, 2007

No "Turkey" Baby

I am sad to say we did not have a baby this weekend as I had hoped. It seems that Kaden has a mind of her own and is not ready to come out. Maybe she is waiting for her Grandma to get here on December 7th. That sounds so far away since I am ready to have this baby.

We did enjoy a relaxing Thanksgiving and ate turkey. I'm still trying to get the house together and now I am trying to decorate for Christmas. Man it feels like we will never be finished. I will post before and after pictures once everything is finished.

This is my last week of classes and I have several projects to complete so I will be busy this week with that. Maybe this will help me take my mind off of the guessing of when Kaden will come.

Below are two pictures of Maddie that I couldn't help but post. She is getting so big on us. It is hard to believe we have had her for a year in December.

Maddie loves to sit on the stairs and look at what everyone is doing downstairs.


Maddie likes to look at her reflection in the window and usually barks at herself. This dog is crazy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

Jason and Kathleen said...

Can't wait to see her! Hope she comes quickly.