Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Baby Update

Well I am very ready for Kaden to come into this world! I have been working from home for the past month because I was put on moderated bed rest. However, this has not helped me slow down. I still find myself super busy. The maternity center keeps telling me I am doing to much and need to slow down.

Kaden is healthy and I am doing okay other than major swelling in my feet and ankles and now I have carpel tunel syndrome. They say it should go away after I have the baby. Let's hope so because now as I am typing my hands are numb and when I wake up in the morning they ache.

My last appointment was Tuesday of this week. They told me that my cervix was continuning to thin and it was stretchy which apparently is a good thing. They were able to feel Kaden's head which she did not like to much because she began to kick me in protest.

Gilbert and I had orginally thought that we might have a "turkey" baby so at my appointment I asked "so no baby this weekend, hugh?" However, they told me that it is possible for the baby to come but I have a feeling she is in no hurry. For me I can't wait because I am so uncomfortable now a days. I will keep everyone posted though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are we related my name is Rodney Biamby and my father's name was Carl Biamby. If we are my e-mail address is rbiamby@verizon.net

Unknown said...

Are we related.