7 mile bridge

In Key West you have to walk every where and it was extremmly hot. One day we were there the heat index was 113. Next time we go we will rent a scotter or bikes. I was a little afraid to get on a bike pregnant this time. This is on our first day right before it started pouring. We were at the sea port.

The first night we went on a Ghost tour. Key West is supposed to be very haunted. It was a lot of walking but the stories were fun to hear. We didn't see any ghosts though. This is our tour guide.

We couldn't resist taking a picture of this dog we saw on the street.

The next set of pictures were at Sloppy Joes. We enjoyed going there for a drink (for me diet coke or water) and to listen to the music.



The next day we went snorkeling. We had a wonderful time doing this. I saw 4 nurse sharks and 2 spotted eagle rays. I still have to develop the underwater camera film.
This is the boat we went out on.

Snorkeling

Spotted Eagle Ray. I took a picture with the underwater camera but I have not developed the film yet.

Gilbert relaxing on the boat.


Coming in from snorkeling.

That evening we went out to dinner for our anniversary and went to listen to a live band later. It was very nice.
On our last day we walked around and did some shopping. Then we went to a Pirates Musuem. It was very well done. Then we went home since it was so hot. We can't wait to go back. It is a very cute town.
This marks the southern most point in the US and is 90 miles from Cuba.

This is at the Pirates Museum



1 comment:
you look so beautiful hadley! pregnancy is treating you well. I can't wait to shop for baby girl soon.
Post a Comment