I had to go in today for another ultrasound. When we went at the beginning of this month they were unable to take all of the measurements they needed. Kayden showed her face as you see below but she did not cooperate well. The technician needed to take measurements of her heart and had a very hard time doing so. She tried for at least 20 minutes just to get this. The technician was pushing so hard on my stomach, I am sure there will be a bruise. In the end the technician got the measurements she needed of the heart.
Kayden weighs 1 pound 1 ounce and is very healthy. Gilbert does not like this picture below. He says it is kinda freaky but it is the only good one I had from today.




2 comments:
Tell Gilbert that I can relate; I thought Ethan's ultrasound face shot was totally freaky looking too! It's better once you know what to expect.
We need updates, you can't go this long without updating!
Post a Comment