Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

20 weeks pregnant

I am half way through my pregnancy now. It is going so quickly. I remember the first three months were so slow and I though they would never end. Now I am feeling tired a lot I think from the heat. Gilbert is giving me B12 shots every week to help give me energy. I don't know if it is just me but it is hard to tie my shoe laces and I can't change the nail polish on my feet and it is uncomfortable to wear a seat belt.

The cool thing that has been happening is I can feel her kicking. I started feeling it slightly at 16 weeks and now I feel her moving off and on throughout the day. She is a very active baby.

Last week we had another ultrasound and we did confirm that it is a girl. My mom got to go to this one and she even showed her face this time. My mom and I did a lot of shopping while she was here. We had fun picking out baby girl clothes.

Here is an update on the baby's growth this week: She weighs 10 ounces and is 6.5 inches long. Her uterus is fully formed now and has primitive eggs in ovaries.

1 comment:

Jason and Kathleen said...

i love the name.....can you break down the middle name for me....so i can pronounce it correctly.