Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Goodbye 1st trimester, Hello 2nd Trimester

I can't believe that I am now 4 months pregnant. There were times when I did not feel good and thought that it would be an eternity until I felt better. Now I am waiting for the day that I wake up and feel energized. Since I have been told that in the 2nd trimester I should have energy again. I will wait and see so far I don't feel much of a change.

I realized I have not been updating on the baby's progress. This week the baby is the size of a clenched fist. The baby is constantly moving in ballet like movement. The baby can wiggle his or her toes and fingers and suck its thumb. The baby is growing hair on its head this week.

I have started to show now and have a picture below. Next week we go to the midwife for a routine visit (15 week visit).




14 weeks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- you're really starting to show!!!

Rachel said...

You look great. Your legs look all thin as usual. See you in a few weeks! :)