Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

The Good and The Bad

Yesterday I received some good news and some concerning news. At my last doctors appointment I had blood taken to see if I needed to continue taking the progesterone suppositories.

Yesterday my midwife called me and told me that my progesterone level was high and I did not need to take the suppositories anymore. That was the good news which was followed by a however. She told me that my hCG hormone level was low which is not normal and that they are sending me to have an ultrasound to make sure everything is OK. I asked if should I be worried and she told me no because I had good heart tones at my visit but they want to see why the hCG hormone level is low. The call ended with my midwife saying she will call me back with an appointment for the ultrasound. Of course I still have not heard back this morning and of course I am worried and want to know what is going on.

The positive thing I am bringing out of this is that maybe I will get to find the sex of the baby out earlier than I thought.

Please pray that everything is OK with the baby. And I will update as soon as I know what is going on.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I am sure everything is fine but please keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Keep us posted. We're thinking about you.