Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ultrasound Date

Well I finally heard from the maternity center today. My ultrasound appointment is scheduled for July 2nd at 1:30. I was upset to wait that long. I am going to NC on June 28th coming back July 1st and I waned to go before this trip. Oh well! but I will be able to find the sex of the baby out earlier than we thought. I guess it isn't as much of an emergency to have this done as I took it to be.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Yay for finding out early. Trust me if there was a big concern they would send you right away. My doctor was having a hard time finding our little man's heartbeat around 9 weeks. He tried for fifteen mintues or so and was almost ready to schedule another ultrasound until he tried one more time. He found it on that go round so there ended up being no need for the ultrasound. I can't wait to to see the ultrasound pics and find out what you are having...that is if you are finding out.

Jason and Kathleen said...

I am glad baby b. is ok. i am praying for you guys. can't wait to see you friday!!! i may send a delayed baby gift. we are moving this week and the wedding stuff....i would also love to know the sex before i send!