Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Pictures from Mom's Visit

1. House Scarface was filmed in
2. Rosie O'Donell's house
3. Sylvester Stallone's built this house. Does he live there now? Don't know
4. Vanilla Ice's house
5. Shaq's house. Look closely you will see a small statue of Shaq on the pier.
6. Julio Iglesia's house
7. Does this house look familiar? It was on MTV Cribs. A Mexican female artisit lives here. Don't know her name.
8. American Airlines Arena, where the Miami
Heat play
9. The new theater they built in Miami! No more going to Ft. Lauderdale to see the plays!
10. Statue outside of the theater in Ft. Lauderdale.










2 comments:

Kat said...

Great statue, do you still play?

The Biambys said...

I haven't played since I was a freshman in college in 1998. Maybe I will pick it up again one day. How about you?