Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 10, 2006

BORED!

I am sooooo bored right now. It is pouring down rain outside, which made Gilbert and I cancel our plans of playing tennis. Gilbert and I have been "trying" to play tennis. It is really me that trys. Gilbert is good and has played since he was a child, however, I never played before. But I am enjoying it and Gilbert is trying not to get too frustrated with me.

Last night we watched a very good movie which I recommend to everyone, Akleeah the Bee. This has been about the highlight of my weekend so you can see why I am bored. I did clean the house (although I didn't want to) and am doing laundry today. Doesn't this sound like fun. I bet while you are reading this you just wish you could be in my shoes.

My mom comes down on Thursday and I am looking forward to this. I have not seen her since May 1st. We are going to see Rent, which I have always wanted to see. Gilbert and I watched the movie, Gilbert was not fond of. Both Gilbert and I have high expectations for the broadway play.

I recently read a good book, The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. I enjoyed this a lot and now am looking for a good read. Anyone have suggestions?

2 comments:

curlygrrl said...

I've never read that book, but I'd recommend anything by Barbara Kingsolver!

The Biambys said...

I love Barbara Kingslover and have read all of her books that I know of.