



Well let me first say that Ernesto brought no more rain and wind than a heavy thunderstorm would. We were hoping for a day off of work but we didn't get it. Although we did get to leave early the day before and came in late the following day, this is better than nothing.
This weekend, Gilbert and I had decided to go to Key West for labor day, but the weather had other things in mind. It has been raining ALL weekend and therefore we had to cancel this trip. Instead on Friday night we babysat our nephews. We went and picked them up after work and had them until 1:00 the following day. Friday night we went out to eat and then Saturday morning we went to the park. We all had a lot of fun, but Gilbert and I were so tired afterwards. This was good practice because we want to have kids but boy was I glad that I could give the kids back to their parnets so I could rest. Gilbert and I both laugh about this because we didn't realize we would be so tired.
For the rest of our Holiday weekend we have to clean and do laundry. Doesn't that sound like fun. I seriously am thinking about paying someone to clean the house because I get tired of cleaning each week. We will watch Munich, which is our latest movie from Netflix, hope we enjoy it.


1 comment:
Glad you had fun with your nephews. Just remember, they don't come out active and running around. You get to build up to that, as I am now finding out. :)
Post a Comment