Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My Birthday

Well my birthday was yesterday (Tuesday August 8th) but we had a pool party for my birthday on Sunday. It was a lot of fun. I was worried about rain, however, it didn't rain and it was extremely hot that day. Next time we have a party we will have to do it on a Friday or Saturday because I thought I was going to die trying to get out of bed for work on Monday.

I got several Rachel Ray cookbooks for my birthday and I can't wait to use them. I don't know who was more excited about these gifts, me or Gilbert. I also got a nice N.C. State clock. I'm looking for just the right place to put it. Gilbert took me shopping and got me the Shakira CD. Since we had the party on Sunday last night we decided to relax. We had a friend of ours and his wife over and watched a movie, Kicking and Screaming, with Will Ferrell in it. However, we all got tired and could not finish it. Man we are getting old! I wasn't expecting much for my birthday and ended up having a very nice day.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Happy belated birthday. I have an idea for that State clock, either put it in a closet where it can't be seen or throw it on the floor and smash it ;-). I'm just kidding.