Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It's been a while





Sorry it has been so long since the last time we posted. We have had a lot of things going on. First, on July 7th we celebrated our 2 year anniversary! It is amazing how fast the first two years have been.

Then my best friend, Stephanie came down to visit. We had a great time. We went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I loved it, of course because of Johnny Depp, but Gilbert did not like it as much as the first one. While Stephanie was here we had a lot of fun going to the beach, dancing, and going out to eat.

Now my sister Hannah is here for the month. We went to see Miami Vice. I liked it although people booed it at the end of the movie. Gilbert says that is because there was not as much action as people wanted. This weekend we were going to Key West but we have postponed it thanks to Tropical Storm Chris, or is it a hurricane now? Anyways, we are having a pool party for my birthday on Sunday, so we are crossing our fingers for no rain. My birthday is Tuesday and I will be 26. Which is not old, however, I feel myself creeping towards 30 and that is scary.

I'm going to try and post some pictures but I have been having trouble b/c of size of the pictures. I will have to make them smaller so I can put more on the website so bare with me. You know I am not computer savvy when it comes to stuff like this.

No comments: