Our bed time has had many ups and downs. Since the kids share a room we have found nighttime to be quite tricky.
Right now we are going through one of those hard times. We usually put Teo to bed first and 30 minutes or so later we put Kaden to bed. Kaden loves to talk to herself until she falls asleep and she is usually not quiet. Lately either Teo waits up for her to come to bed or she wakes him up. The night before last it took 2 hours for the kids to fall asleep. Part of that time they are talking to each other and the other part of the time they are usually crying. On top of these issues Teo is teething and has a double ear infection. Last night it took about an hour and I had to leave Teo screaming not crying for about 20 minutes before he finally calmed down.
I have tried everything I can think of. I give them books, I play music, nothing seems to work. Bedtime has gotten so hard that I dread that time of the day. If anyone has any suggestions I would love them.


1 comment:
Could you put Teo down in your room until Kaden's asleep? i don't know that answer...but one day i will be in the same spot...in a two bedroom!
Post a Comment