Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Kaden and Teo Update


Kaden is now officialy in big girl panties. She has gone over a week with no accidents. She even slept through some naps dry. Poor Kaden had a stomach bug this weekend. Some how she knew how to throw up in the toilet and was able to tell me in enough time when she was going to be sick.


Teo is doing better. We went to see a Holistic Doctor and the homeopathic treatments are helping a lot. Right now his molars are coming in. It seems like they are taking for ever. Poor guys is cranky when the teeth are breaking the skin. So funny how each kids is different. With Kaden she never had issues with her teeth and with Teo every tooth has given him issues.


2 comments:

Jason and Kathleen said...

They are so big Hadley! How smart is Kaden? wow! I am very proud of you for your hard work at potty training!

Niki said...

Hey Hadley! I like your blog and LOVE your header picture at the top. The one of you guys holding the kids...too cute!! Ashley also just had a stomach bug, but unfortunately, she couldn't make it to the toilet like Kaden :) I also wanted to encourage you with WW. That's the only diet that has ever worked for me and I hope to try it again soon. Keep up the good work! You will be my inspiration :)