I went to the doctor this morning and he sent me once again to the hospital to run the same tests again. They once again came back fine. So we picked a date to induce labor. We will be going back to the hospital on Thursday, October 16th at 7am to induce labor. This works out perfect for us since my mom will be here on Wednesday evening. I was in labor with Kaden for 10 hours (her labor was induced as well) so we are hoping for it to be about the same time or shorter!
In other news this weekend we had a very nice baby shower. I will post pictures later. Kaden has been sick with a cold and she has more teeth coming in! I can't believe it. It looks like it could be 3 more coming at once.


3 comments:
i am glad to know it's soon and that your mom will be there. I will be praying thursday morning that Matteo will come quicker than Kaden did. Love you!
What a great day! That's my birthday too! Only wonderful fabulous people are born October 16. ;)
All jokes aside- keep us posted on what happens. Can't wait to see pics!
Katie
I am glad to hear that all went well at the doctor's appointment. Only two more days until your little boy arrives. You guys ready? I hope the labor is easy and quick. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment