This is a picture of his face with his hand on the right. We can tell he is going to have chubby cheeks..jpg)
The last two are profile pictures of his face.
These are ultrasound pictures that were done a week ago when I went to the doctor. I'm still at home on bed rest. For those that know me well, you know how hard it is for me to sit around and do nothing. I'm trying to keep my sanity and count down the days until I hit 37 weeks. I have 2 more weeks to go. I hope I don't go crazy in the mean time.


2 comments:
I'm guessing cause you are at home and little boy is still safe inside that you are feeling better and the BP is under control. We are saying some prayers for your health and your sanity. Love you!
oh goody...i love chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment