Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Pics at 9 months

Now that Kaden is 9 months old she thinks she is a grown up!
Kaden helping Mommy and Daddy grocery shop.

Sorry this is blurry. We were trying to show off her 2 new teeth. She got 2 teeth at the same time which was a nightmare: one on either side of the 2 in the middle on the bottom. Now Kaden has 4 teeth. All on the bottom!


Kaden's favorite toy: a balloon

I am too cute and I know it.


Maddie thought she would see if Kaden had a dirty diaper.

Now Kaden only wants to be on the floor so she can crawl and pull up on things.

I did it!

Now it is time to relax and take my bottle.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

oh my...i wish i could get my hands on her. she is SO precious. Mom and Dad better watch out...once she learns to open the fridge...I see what she was going for! ha!