Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Update

Kaden is already helping me cook.
Kaden recently found her thumb. Now she is always sucking on her thumb.


We have a thumb sucker.


I came downstairs to find Random in our dirty clothes hamper.


Kaden is getting so big. We go for her 4 month check up on April 15th. I wonder how much she weighs now. She wears her 6 month clothes now.


Kaden now likes to help hold her bottle when she is eating. She can hold the smaller bottles on her own but needs help with the bigger ones.

Don't worry we don't leave her unattended in the Bumbo seat. I know it is not supposed to be on the counter but I dare not put her in the seat on the floor. The dogs would lick her up and down if I did that.

3 comments:

Jason and Kathleen said...

I hope she is feeling better! I was a thumb-sucker.....and I turned out ok. At least you won't have to keep up with passies!

Gilbert said...

Daddy's little girl is a thumb sucker just like mommie and daddy once were! the most beautiful thing right now with Kaden, Daddy is the only one who can make her laugh! keep on trying babe.
It's in my blood, or maybe daddy is just funny looking to her! That's always a possibility.lol

Lady Gargle said...

Your baby girl is so beautiful :)

I am 5 months pregnant and I just can't wait for the arrival of my lil baby :)