Kaden and I had a wonderful trip to NC. She did very well on the airplane. Both of our flights had delays. On our way to NC we had to sit in the plane while they changed the tires because one tire was flat. On our way back to FL we had to sit in the plane because of lightening. Then when we got to FL we were told all flights were being rerouted. So we spent some extra time circling, at one point the pilot told us we were over the Bahamas. Come to find out a lot of Florida was in a blackout. Crazy! Anyways back to how Kaden did. The first flight she slept the whole time and coming back she was awake most of the time but not fussy.
Kaden got to see her Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, and cousins. That is the first time my family has seen Kaden, expect for my mom.
I was worried about Kaden's sleep patterns getting messed up. The trip was kinda long for her so we had to do some adjusting but we are glad we went.


2 comments:
i had been wondering how you were...adjusting and all. your daughter is so beautiful! looks like her mom too! hope starting back to work isn't too hard.
I was so glad I got to see you and love on Kaden a bit. I sure hope she didn't catch my little cold--I actually think it was more allergies than a cold. GLad to see everything with going back to work seems to be going well. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment