

Kaden Maryse Biamby was born on December 1st at 12:32 am. She weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and is 20 inches long.
We had quite an experience and are finally all now home trying to adjust. I went in on Friday Nov 30th for a regular doctor's appointment and my blood pressure was sky high so they sent me to the hospital because I was preclamptic. There they induced labor around 2:30pm and then broke my water around 4:30pm. Kaden was born at 12:32 am on Dec 1st weighing 7 pounds 12 ounces and she was 20 inches long. I then was sent to the ICU because they needed to get my blood pressure under control. I stayed there for 24 hours and then went back to the Mother and Baby section. Mean while Kaden had a high temperature and they thought she had an infection so she went to the NICU. She was started on antibiotics for a 10 day period. I came home on Monday and Kaden came home on Thursday. I will write more later about our experience.


1 comment:
hadley!! what a beautiful little girl. i loved looking at all the pics. i am glad she is doing well now. i know those few days were tough. i will give you a call in a couple of days. love you.
Post a Comment