Well I do believe I might have bitten off more than I can chew this time. Between work and school I do not have much time to do anything. However, some how Gilbert and I have found time to house hunt. We did find a townhouse we like that was such a fantastic deal we could not pass it by. Buying a place has been one of the most stressful things for me. First of all we were not the only bid on the house. By luck the seller choose us and from there things have been rolling fast. We did inspection on the house today and our closing is set for September 28th. This makes October a busy month for us. Not only do I work 40+ hours a week, I go to school twice a week, in October I start child birth class the other two nights a week I'm not in school, we will be moving, and did I forget to mention I'M PREGNANT in my last trimester. My mom tells me I have officially gone crazy to take all of this on.
Tomorrow I go to the maternity center for my 28 week appointment and I have my gestational diabetes test. I will post about my appointment tomorrow.
By the way this is my 100th post!


1 comment:
Hey Had! You are looking so cute! I love charting the progress with you through pictures. congrats on the new place. jason and i remember the stress of that too. we ended up closing on the week of the wedding. stressfull!!! good luck. talk to you soon hopefully.
Post a Comment