
That's Right I am pregnant! Gilbert and I are very excited that we will be parents soon. My due date is December 4, 2007. Although I am only 7 weeks pregnant there has been a lot that has happened.
On our first appointment with the midwife, we were told our due date was November 10th. We had a few concerns we talked about, the main one being that we know I do not produce enough progesterone. For those of you that don't I had a miscarriage almost 3 years ago. After this happened we found out I do not produce enough progesterone. So I was going every two days to get blood drawn to check my progesterone levels.
Sure enough, after about a week they confirmed that my progesterone was not rising like it should. So now I take daily vaginal progesterone suppositories. After this the midwifes wanted me to have an ultrasound to make sure everything was fine with the baby.

Everything is fine with the baby but that is when they gave me my new due date of December 4th. This 7 weeks has felt like an eternity. I currently am tired and battling nausea. Which working 9 hour days make it hard to deal with. But I am hanging in there and can't wait till I feel better soon.
I appreciate the prayers that the baby will continue to be healthy and ask that you keep praying for us.


4 comments:
Hey, Congratulations!!!! Hang in there with the nausea and fatigue. It really does get better.
I am so excited for the both of you. Did they give you a reason as to why your due date was almost a month off?
Yay, I have been waiting for that good news. I knew it wouldn't be long. :) I'm sorry you are feeling kinda rotten. You will feel better, and it's all worth it in the end. I'm so glad they have you on progesterone, what a blessing they can treat that. Keep us posted on how things go.
And yeah, why was your original due date so far off?
Congratulations! Looking forward to reading your blog through your pregnancy. I do hope you start feeling better. I battled fatigue for the 1st trimester, but after that I was fine. Hang in there, the 1st tri is almost over.
Love,
Amy
Post a Comment