Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Youth Fair



Gilbert and I went to the Youth Fair with our friends last weekend. One of our friends, Jason, won the stuffed animal pictured above for me. I went for the food but I am not sure the headache to get there was worth it. We waited in traffic for about an hour to park and then when we got to the gate we had to wait 30 mins to an hour to buy our tickets. I believe we left the house about 8:30pm and didn't get into the fair until about 10:30pm.

I also got a taste of the real Miami at this fair. I saw all kinds of people here. If you like to people watch this was a very entertaining place to go. I can tell Gilbert and I are getting older because we had no interest in riding the rides. One: we didn't want to wait in the long lines to get on the rides and two: they just don't seem that safe anymore. I can remember when I was a teenager and loved getting on the rides and the lines didn't seem that long then. We had a good time but we were exhausted by the time we got home. I don't think I will feel the need to go there again anytime soon.

No comments: