
I hope that everyone had as wonderful of a Valentine's Day as I did. Gilbert made me believe that he didn't do anything for Valentine's Day, however, when I got to work there was a box of hand picked Godiva chocolate and a basket of Bath and Body Works with my favorite scent, Sweet Pea. I didn't even know that he knew which scent I liked since I have not had it in the house for a long time. Then he told me we had dinner reservations. He had found a Sushi place that was the top Sushi restaurant in Miami. It was very good and we had a wonderful evening. It was nice to be pampered for the evening.
On another note, have you guys been following the Anna Nicole Smith saga? This is unbelievable. When I first heard the news, I was in disbelief. It just seems so weird to me that she died so close in time to her son and in similar ways. That women seemed to be crazy. I read a statement made be her nanny in the Bahamas, when she was fired in December 2006. The nanny said that Anna Nicole Smith made her underfeed the baby because Anna Nicole Smith was obsessed with the baby looking "sexy". Please tell me how does a baby look sexy? The nanny also said that most of the time Anna Nicole Smith was on drugs or medication that kept her in bed or asleep but when she was up and moving her mood swings were out of control and you never knew what she would do. I know not to believe everything I read, but if this is true I feel very bad for that poor baby. You can read the full story here.


2 comments:
Choacolate and then a nice dinner! You cannot top that. Anyway, Anna Nicole Smith is crazy nothing she's done suprised me. By the way, that kid is definitely not the Bahamian dude's kid in case you have not noticed, she has too little of pigmentation. LOL! You know i had to represent the black nation in any creative way possible!
Choacolate and then a nice dinner! You cannot top that. Anyway, Anna Nicole Smith was crazy nothing she's done suprised me. By the way, that kid is definitely not the Bahamian dude's kid in case you have not noticed, she has too little of pigmentation. LOL! You know i had to represent the black nation in any creative way possible!
Post a Comment