Apparently this is one of the nations biggest art festivals. This was the 44th year for this festival. The work displayed was amazing. Hannah you should have been here for this you would have loved it. Below are some pictures of the sculptures. We saw plenty of other amazing artwork but I didn't want to take pictures of the art in the booths. I did not think the artists would have appreciated it.
We also saw OJ Simpson at the festival. There is a picture below. For those of you who do not know he lives here in Miami and his children go to school here. He appeared just to be sitting at the table and allowing anyone to sit with him that wanted to.






2 comments:
Wow that's some sighting. And I was freaking just seeing Libby from Lodt last week.
Thanks for the blogroll mention,lady. I'm tickled.
You should have gone up and asked OJ what he was thinking with his book. Crazy man.
I finally got you all linked to my blog. I'm so far beind. :)
Post a Comment