Happy New Year to everyone! It is hard to believe it is already 2007. Time is flying. Gilbert and I went to a party on New Years Eve, we didn't stay to long because I wasn't feeling well. I have started my new year off with the Flu. I can not remember the last time I was this sick; well I can, it was when I was a Freshman in college, that was a long time ago. I hope everyone has a fantastic year. Gilbert and I have made our resolutions. Hopefully we will stick to them all. Below are some pictures from New Years Eve.

Gilbert and his friend Jimmy.
Gilbert cheesing it for the camera or is that to much Champagne.
Sweet Micky, the artist performing for the party with two of his children. They sang a song together.
Gilbert and I
1 comment:
GIRLFRIEND, A BROTHA and A SISTA look good!!
Post a Comment