Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Hannah's graduation

Ok Blogger is doing something really weird. Yesterday I spent a long time posting pictures and today they do not show. I don't know what is going on but I will try to repost the pictures. What a bummer.



Sorry it has taken so long to post these pictures from our trip to NC in December. I had to wait for Hannah to mail me the CD. We went up to NC for Hannah's graduation. We had to see it with our eyes to believe that Hannah was finally graduating. Well I'm not one to talk myself. The ceremony was very nice and I am very proud of my little sister. She will be leaving for Africa in September to enter the Peace Corps for two years. Enjoy the pictures below (There are a lot of pictures, believe it or not I did not post every picture taken.)

No comments: