Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

End of the Year

I know I have been absent from my blog, as my family so nicely reminded me. As we close the year we always look over the year and make resolutions for the next. I usually don't make resolutions as I don't keep them but this year I am going to try again.

I stumbled across another blog called the Simple Mom. On this blog there is a post called 10 Questions to Encourage Engaged Parenting in 2010. To the other moms, if you have time check this out. I found it quite interesting as a way to reflect on the year past as a parent and to make goals for the next year.

This is what prompted me to make my resolutions again. And hopefully I will stick to them this time. I have had a very stressful year and I have really spent time evaluating what changes I need to make to have a less stressful year in 2010. I will post more on this later and will also update with some wonderful Christmas pictures of the kids.

2 comments:

Jason and Kathleen said...

You did have a stressful year! I think you did great...you accomplished quite a lot. Your two beautiful children prove it!

Caitlyn said...

Hey Hadley!
Just saw your post, I'm not sure exactly how we did it with Annie- Elle has just followed her example- but I know we put the fear of God in her to not set a foot on the floor by just being really consistent in doleing out the punishments if she did. She only tried it a few times before she got the picture. She's almost four now and she still calls "Mommy come get me" from her room every morning!
Good luck, it's not as bad as you think it'll be as long as you're consistent!!