Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kaden Update

Kaden will not eat her banana if I do not give it to her whole and peeled. Kaden is such a diva.


She knows she is cute with her sun glasses.
Kaden is saying so many new words. She understands French, Spanish, and English and can speak in each language. She thinks she is a grown up. She is now taking interset in using the potty. We got her one and she will say pee-pee and just sit on it but has not used the potty yet.



3 comments:

Kat said...

Wow on the speaking and understanding three languages. I'm lucky I can speak english well enough to get by. Do you both speak them as well?

Jason and Kathleen said...

Kaden is so grown up!!

The Biambys said...

At home Gilbert speaks French to Kaden, I talk to Kaden in what French I know and English, and her daycare speaks Spanish to her.