Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 02, 2009

What we have been up to

Mateo loves his veggie baby food. He also loves to make a mess. Please take note of his foot on the tray. Mateo always lounges in the highchair while eating and always has at least one foot on the tray.
Yum Yum, I love black bean soup even if it is messy.

That cutie pie!

I don't know if you can notice in this picture but Mateo has blond/dirty blond hair on the sides of his head.

Kaden loves to listen and dance to music. Here she is having fun listening to music with Daddy.



Kaden loves her new book bag for school. We had a hard time getting her to take it off to go to bed.

Ready to go to school, I just need my shoes on Mommy.

We made a new play area in our living room. The kids love it!

1 comment:

Jason and Kathleen said...

I can't wait to see them!!!