
Mateo had a good 5 month check up. He weighs 17 pounds. The did not do his height so I am going to do this at home. We have to take Mateo to the eye doctor because it seems like he has Strabismus. I made the appointment and the first available was in June. Please pray that everything will be fine when we go.
Mateo has been rolling over for a while now, he eats solid baby food with a spoon and loves it!, he smiles all the time but won't do it for the camera, he loves his sister and gives big smiles when they are together.
1 comment:
My oldest sister has strabismus. If you have questions I am sure my Mom would be more than happy to answer them when we see you in April. Sounds like both kids are happy and healthy.
Post a Comment