Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Hair Cut

I was well over due for a new hair style. I am very pleased with this hair cut. My hair is too short to put in a pony tail so this forces me to style it. On another note, I start back to work in the office tomorrow. I'm sad about leaving Mateo at day care. I thought it would be easier the second time around but it is just as hard. Mateo is not as easy going as Kaden was as a baby. He does not like the bouncy seat or the swing and demands to be held otherwise he screams. At day care they can not hold him all day. I have tried my best to get him used to the bouncy seat and swing but I was not very successful. I just pray that his first few days are not to hard on him.

2 comments:

Gilbert said...

Hey babe, the hair looks faboulous!

Kathleen said...

You look great....so does your hair! Keep us posted on how he does in day care. I know you are sad to leave them!