Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa Visit

This past weekend we went to visit Santa. This was quite an adventure. The goal was to get there before Santa went on lunch break. Keep in mind that it is very hard to get out the door with 2 kids. I start getting us ready an hour before I need to leave. We had to wait for Kaden to wake up from her morning nap. So we did not get to the mall until 12:30 and they told us Santa was going on break soon and that we would have to come back at 2:00. We came back at 1:45 and they told us to come back at 2:30. We got in line at 2:15 and we didn't see Santa until 3:35ish. You can tell I was determined to get that picture with Santa. Mateo slept the entire time and Kaden did well. It wore all of us out though. Next year we will go much earlier in the month and earlier in the day. The good news out of this was we got to do some of our Christmas shopping while we waited on Santa.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

hadley...i am amazed by you! I am so glad we got to catch up yesterday. The pic is super cute. I love the outfits too!