




Mateo is doing well. I can't believe he is 3 weeks old now. He eats about every 2 hours so I don't get a lot of sleep. Last week we went to the doctor for a weight check since he had not gained enough weight the week before. He weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces so he had gained 13 ounces in a week! This was good news. Tomorrow we go to the doctor for his 3 week check up. I don't think I mentioned this before, but when we were in the hospital the doctor heard a heart murmur and they ran some tests. The cardiologist told us that all babies are born with a small hole in their heart and Mateo's was a bit bigger than usual. He said usually these things correct themselves and he would see us again in 5 weeks to reevaluate. Please pray that this has corrected itself.
Kaden has a stomach virus, she is vomiting and has diarrhea. This morning Mateo had diarrhea. I sure hope that not everyone in the house gets sick. I don't want two sick babies at the same time.


1 comment:
so tiny! he is so cute. i will try to call you again tomorrow. i would love to see some comparisons of he and kaden once he gets a little bigger.
Post a Comment