Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Big Sister

Hello everyone! I wanted to tell everyone that I am excited that I am going to be a big sister. Mommy is pregnant. My little brother or sister is due on November 9. I am looking forward to having a playmate soon.
Mommy said she is tired with work, taking care of me, and being pregnant all at the same time. Mommy did tell me that she is feeling much better now that she is in her last week of the first trimester.

3 comments:

Kat said...

WOW! Congrats! So the big questions is was this planned (yes I had to ask, you know everyone is thinking it)? Super exciting. I will be in NC the second weekend in June. I know you have a wedding some time in June, we will cross paths?

Jason and Kathleen said...

yay!!! great news. Another beauty for me to look at. I will pray that you get some good rest Hadley! I am so excited for you and Gilbert.

Rachel said...

I am so behind! Congratulations! This is what I get from not checking in enough. Does this mean you knew when I saw you???