Kaden had her two month check up yesterday. We are a little behind because we had some issues to work out with her health insurance. We went to the pediatrican for the first time since we left the maternity center and we really liked our pediatrician. Kaden cried off and on through the entire visit. I felt so bad for her. She screamed when she got her shots. It is so hard to watch your little baby cry like that. I think I get just as worked up as she does because I feel so bad for her. She worked her self up so much she feel asleep almost immediately. She has grown some more. Her stats are below:
Weight: 13 pounds 2.5 ounces (88th percentile)
Height: 24 inches (87th percentile)
To answer a common question I receive about Kaden's feeding. I breastfeed her and everynow and then supplement with formula. She was on formula when she was in the NICU. So when we came home I had to switch her to breastmilk and ever since then I have supplemented as needed. It varies from day to day how much I supplement. Some days she doesn't need it and there are some days where she has a lot of formula. She has a very healthy appetite as you can tell.


1 comment:
Goodness she is a big girl!!! George was only an inch shorter but he weighed only ten pounds. Are you breast or bottle feeding?
Post a Comment