Kaden Maryse

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mateo Hadley

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Christmas Came Early This Year!

Christmas came early this year for me. Gilbert and I have been talking about getting another dog for a long time now. I know that you are thinking, are you nuts? you already have a dog. Well, you know it runs in the family. When I met Gilbert, he talked about getting a bulldog. Since then I fell in love with the breed. We were able to find a great deal and Gilbert bought me one for Christmas. Here are pictures of the new addition to our family, Maddy!

 

 

 

 
 Posted by Picasa

Random already gets along great with Maddy, and I can tell he is glad to have a playmate. They have been running all over the house together playing. They are so cute. Maddy has a great personality. She loves to play and chew. I have to watch her like a hawk, because I don't want her to chew my furniture. It was hard to get a good picture of her since she has not laid down yet. It looks like it will be a long nite.

2 comments:

Boodie said...

I love my new granddog!! She is so cute and looks like she has a great personality. I know Random is glad to have a buddy to play with-they look so cute together. Can't wait to play with her myself. Y'all have fun!

Kat said...

How cute, it runs in my family too. I don't know Random but I do know that any dog is happy to have a companion, it will make the days so much easier. I can't wait to see more pics. Look its your mom, she should start a blog too.