Gilbert and I finally upgraded the last of my college furniture. I am very thankful that I was given furniture while I was in college so I did not have an apartment without furniture, but now that I am a career women I am thankful to have "adult" furniture as I call it. My new dining room table that Gilbert picked out all by himself. I think he did a fantastic job! I did pick out the table runner. It is a little short but I like it a lot.
Once again my husband picked out the coffee table set. Who knew he was an interior designer at heart. He might kill me for saying that but I am very happy I married a man with such good taste. I picked out the decoration on the table. We make a great team!
This is what the end tables look like.






No comments:
Post a Comment